SHAPING THE FUTURE OF RELEVANCE
Sales Development Representative (SDR)(a)
Spain, home office
What This Position Offers You:
- Join a company that is growing >75% year-on-year since 2013
- Own and manage the whole lead generation process with your leads
- Work with leading FMCG brands selling Epteca award winning advertising solution
- 35 days of paid vacation per year
- Attractive salary package
Interested? Please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
Do you want to realise your potential in an innovative and modern digital working environment as part of a successful and growing company? Then keep reading.
We are looking for you as Sales Development Representative (SDR) (a). You will be working with leading FMCG brands in beauty and fashion, understanding their advertising needs in travel retail, and offering them Epteca advertising solution to fulfill those needs. Furthermore, you will oversee and manage the entire lead generation process with your assigned leads from reaching out (calling, emailing, using LinkedIn), researching, managing objections, and building relationships within those qualified leads. At Epteca look forward to an engaging atmosphere, home office, continuous learning opportunities, 35 days of paid vacation annually, and attractive salary package.
Have we sparked your interest? Then please apply now
What You Will Be Doing
- On daily basis approaching your leads (calling, e-mail, LinkedIn) to understand their advertising needs and pain points, and how Epteca can help them achieve their goals
- Advocating in Social Media (LinkedIn) about the challenges and opportunities in travel retail, and the benefits of working with Epteca
- Update and manage all sales activities and account information in CRM
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for sales executives
What You Bring To The Job:
- Proven, minimum one year, experience in B2B sales, and preferably in advertising sales, working with a lead gen quota and achieving it
- Proven experience in B2B sales and preferably in advertising sales
- Fluency in English both written and oral. French and/or German and/or Italian and/or Spanish language skills would be a nice asset
- Experience with managing your sales pipeline using a CRM snd oubound cadence tool
- Growth Mindset. Desire to always go further, learn, and grow with us
Goals – How we measure your success:
- Number of Discovery calls generated to a Sales Executive, goal vs. achieved.
- Number of weekly Qualified leads, goal vs. achieved
You will work with an open, committed, and dynamic team. The culture is based on a lively exchange and support among each other, and you will experience very flat hierarchies. Epteca provides you with the needed opportunities and nurtures an environment where you can achieve mastery in your profession, fulfill your carrier ambitions, and ensures that you have a meaningful work-life balance by offering you 35 days of paid vacation per year, and the possibility to work from home office. The company wide core values are performance, trustworthiness, and passion for what Epteca does.
If you like what you've read and want to join our team, we'd love to hear from you!
How To Apply?
Please email email@example.com directly with:
- Link to your LinkedIn profile
- and/or your CV
Reasons To Work Here
- Continuing Education
The digital space moves fast. Keeping our team on the cutting-edge is something we focus on.
- Paid Time Off - 35 days a year
Believe it or not, we sometimes enjoy time away from the office.
- Coffee, Tea & Snacks
Caffeine and sugar are plentiful at Epteca. Come feed your addiction.
- Top of the Line Tools
Epteca invests in the right tools to enable our team to do their best work.
- Third Fridays
Our team knows a great local craft brewery in Baar that we enjoy supporting.