SHAPING THE FUTURE OF RELEVANCE
Media Sales Executive (a)
France, home office
What This Position Offers You:
- Join a company that is growing >75% year-on-year since 2013
- Own and manage the whole sales process with your leads
- Work with leading FMCG brands selling Epteca award winning advertising solution
- 35 days of paid vacation per year
- Attractive salary package
Interested? Please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
Do you want to realise your potential in an innovative and modern digital working environment as part of a successful and growing company? Then keep reading.
We are looking for you as Media Sales Executive (a). You will be responsible for working with leading FMCG brands in beauty and fashion, understanding their advertising needs, and offering them Epteca’s advertising solution fulfilling those needs. Furthermore, you will oversee and manage the entire sales process with your assigned leads from reaching out (calling, emailing, using social media-LinkedIn), doing sales presentations, negotiation, and successfully closing deals. At Epteca look forward to an engaging atmosphere, home office, continuous learning opportunities, 35 days of paid vacation annually, and attractive salary package.
Have we sparked your interest? Than please apply now
What You Will Be Doing
- On a daily basis approaching your leads (calling, e-mail, LinkedIn) and offering them the Epteca solution to fulfill their advertising needs
- Negotiating and successfully closing agreements with your leads to run their digital advertising campaigns on the Epteca platform
- Manage your sales pipeline (CRM)
What You Bring To The Job:
- Proven experience in working with a sales quota and achieving it
- Proven experience in B2B sales and preferably in advertising sales
- Fluency in English both written and oral. French and/or German and/or Italian language skills would be a nice asset
- Experience with managing your sales pipeline using a CRM tool
- Constantly striving to improve own performance and results
You will work with an open, committed, and dynamic team. The culture is based on a lively exchange and support among each other, and you will experience very flat hierarchies. Epteca provides you with the needed opportunities and nurtures an environment where you can achieve mastery in your profession, fulfill your carrier ambitions, and ensures that you have a meaningful work-life balance by offering you 35 days of paid vacation per year, and the possibility to work from home office. The company wide core values are performance, trustworthiness, and passion for what Epteca does.
If you like what you've read and want to join our team, we'd love to hear from you!
How To Apply?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly with:
- Link to your LinkedIn profile
- and/or your CV
Or check here if the salary package matches your expectations and if you meet the basic requirements for this job and to schedule a call.Go back to the list of our open positions
Here Are Some That Have Already Trusted Us
Writing About Us
“Epteca has managed to deliver ahead of our expectations... and all that while maintaining high delivery satisfaction.”
Ulrik Nissen, Marketing Director, Apollo, Kuoni Nordic.
“What most companies only claim they can do, the team at Epteca actually does, leveraging data insights and marketing to shake up everything from travel to ecommerce to retail.”
Alan Young, President & Co-Founder, Puzzle Partner
“Epteca services are producing fantastic results and ahead of our targets”
Mikael Andersson, Director of Marketing, Solresor.
“At the end of the day, Epteca wants to make the traveler’s journey easier and better.”
Peter Rasmussen, Managing Director, Profil Rejser
“They call it contextual selling; right product to right customer at right time - we call it a 'no-brainer'.”
KBC PR & Marketing
“Epteca isn't just a good idea... it's a great idea.”
Ian Murray, SVP Discover the World
“Everyone was positively surprised.”
Max Sevastianov, Flygpoolen
“Epteca’s fascinating idea and inspiring business model, convinced us to engage in a partnership.”
Chris Harrison, Sales & Marketing Director, Dawson & Sanderson