SHAPING THE FUTURE OF RELEVANCE
Media Sales Executive (a)
5 days a week home office possible
What This Position Offers You:
- Join a company that is growing >120% year-on-year since 2013
- Own and manage the whole sales process with your leads
- Work with leading FMCG brands selling Epteca award winning advertising solution
- 35 days of paid vacation per year
- 36-hour work week (100%)
- Attractive salary package
Interested? Check here if the salary package matches your expectations and schedule a call!
Do you want to realise your potential in an innovative and modern digital working environment as part of a successful and growing company? Then keep reading.
We are looking for you as Media Sales Executive (a). You will be responsible for working with leading FMCG brands in beauty and fashion, understanding their advertising needs, and offering them Epteca’s advertising solution fulfilling those needs. Furthermore, you will oversee and manage the entire sales process with your assigned leads from reaching out (calling, emailing, using social media-LinkedIn), doing sales presentations, negotiation, and successfully closing deals. At Epteca look forward to an engaging atmosphere, home office option, continuous learning opportunities, 35 days of paid vacation annually, 36-hour work week, and attractive salary package.
Have we sparked your interest? Then apply now or book your initial call with our recruting partner here.
What You Will Be Doing
- On a daily basis approaching your leads (calling, e-mail, LinkedIn) and offering them the Epteca solution to fulfill their advertising needs
- Negotiating and successfully closing agreements with your leads to run their digital advertising campaigns on the Epteca platform
- Manage your sales pipeline (CRM)
What You Bring To The Job
- Proven experience in working with a sales quota and achieving it
- Proven experience in B2B sales and preferably in advertising sales
- Fluency in English both written and oral. German and/or French and/or Italian language skills would be a nice asset
- Experience with managing your sales pipeline using a CRM tool
- Constantly striving to improve own performance and results
You will work with an open, committed, and dynamic team. The culture is based on a lively exchange and support among each other, and you will experience very flat hierarchies. Epteca provides you with the needed opportunities and nurtures an environment where you can achieve mastery in your profession, fulfill your carrier ambitions, and ensures that you have a meaningful work-life balance by offering you 35 days of paid vacation per year, 36-hours work week, and the possibility to work from home office. The company wide core values are performance, trustworthiness, and passion for what Epteca does.
If you like what you've read and want to join our team, we'd love to hear from you!
How To Apply?
Please email email@example.com directly with:
- Link to your LinkedIn profile
- and/or your CV
Or check here if the salary package matches your expectations and if you meet the basic requirements for this job and to schedule a call.Go back to the list of our open positions
Reasons To Work Here
- Continuing Education
The digital space moves fast. Keeping our team on the cutting-edge is something we focus on.
- Paid Time Off - 35 days a year
Believe it or not, we sometimes enjoy time away from the office.
- Coffee, Tea & Snacks
Caffeine and sugar are plentiful at Epteca. Come feed your addiction.
- Top of the Line Tools
Epteca invests in the right tools to enable our team to do their best work.
- Third Fridays
Our team knows a great local craft brewery in Baar that we enjoy supporting.